8.19.2009

"Cafe ICA"

So, that recent post I did about the Interstitial Cystitis Network Newsletter generated some interest and I was recently informed that the Interstitial Cystitis Association also has a free e-newsletter called "Cafe ICA."

This newsletter offers IC medical highlights, self-help and coping strategies, ICA news, and a variety of resources that would be of interest to an IC patient.

You can check out their Web site and join the mailing list here: http://www.ichelp.org/Newsroom/CafeICA/tabid/92/Default.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Lauren,

    Thank you so much for this website. I was put on the IC Diet about a week ago and had actually been getting really depresses considering I love tomato products and chocolate so much and then I ran across your blog. Your desserts and other food options have put me and my husband (haha) back in a good mood with a positive outlook on this disease. Thanks again so much! I look forward to making all of your dishes. The ones so far have been fabulous! Thanks again for sharing!

    Lindsey Turner

    ReplyDelete