12.02.2008

A Pilates Video for People with Pelvic Pain



I have had a hard time with fitness in the last few months. Every time I try to jog or use the elliptical I have to cut my time short because I almost pass out from pelvic pain or I have to run to the restroom to handle my extreme nausea.

I came across the New Dawn Pilates workout video on the Pilates Workout DVD blog. It was created with those suffering from pelvic pain in mind. The video is a daily pilates workout that can be customized to fit the viewer's needs and pain levels. New Dawn Pilates is carefully choreographed and instructed by Occupational Therapist and Pilates Instructor, Jenny Buttaccio. Jenny also suffers from chronic pelvic pain from Interstitial Cystitis.

The DVD is only $29.99 and can be purchased on the New Dawn Pilates Web site. This would even make a great stocking stuffer for someone that suffers from IC!

No comments:

Post a Comment