9.30.2008

Corn and Crab Quesadillas

This isn't your typical quesadilla, but I think you might like it. Corn and Crab Quesadillas
Makes 4

1/2 a block of cream cheese
1 can whole kernel corn, drained
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1/4 cup leeks, diced
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 lb. cooked crab meat
8 flour tortillas
1 Tbsp. melted butter
  • In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, corn, cilantro, leeks, pepper and crab meat, mix well.
  • Spread 1/4 a mixture on on 4 tortillas and sandwich between the remaining 4 tortillas.
  • Brush the outsides of quesadillas with butter
  • In a large skillet, cook each quesadillas one at a time over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, turning once, until light brown

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, thanks for visiting my site (how on earth did you find me?) and linking me to your IC Chef page. I know I will be a frequent visitor. Silly, but I hadn't even thought of looking for IC blogs. Thank you!

    I "acquired" my IC after radioactive iodine treatments for thyroid cancer. I think I have a much milder version than a whole lot of people, with coffee and alcohol being the worst triggers.
    I hear there are aloe capsules that have promise at healing the bladder....do you have any exp. with that?

    ReplyDelete