10.30.2008

Asparagus and cheddar-stuffed chicken breast

Now, I can't take credit for this recipe, but I definitely can pass it on. My boyfriend and I were shopping at our local grocery store and passed by the poultry. I found a delicious, IC-safe dinner option, asparagus and cheddar-stuffed chicken breast. While we just popped it in the oven when we got home, it looks very easy to make.

Asparagus and cheddar-stuffed chicken breast
serves 2

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
6 stalks of asparagus
1/4 cup cheddar cheese
salt & pepper
herbs of your choice
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Fold each chicken breast around 3 stalks of asparagus
  • Sprinkle 1/8 cup of cheddar cheese with asparagus in each chicken breast
  • To help the chicken stay in place, consider tightly tying each chicken breast with a piece of string while baking. Remove string before serving.
  • Season chicken with salt, pepper and herbs of your choice.
  • Bake for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment